Project Manager M/F (full time)
Xytech Module Technologies, a well-established company developing and manufacturing modules for OEM’s in the (3D) printing-, medical- and other high-tech segments is looking for an experienced project manager to help expanding its business.
We operate as a (turn-key) contract-manufacturer and have been very successful in being the High Quality Gateway to Low Cost Manufacturing, in particular for the Low Volume High Mix niche of the market. Xytech has facilities in The Netherlands, China and Israel.
Xytech headquarters are based in the Netherlands (Venray). Our production location is based in China (Suzhou), serving customers all over the world.
- Manage the assigned Projects and Project Team (functionally)
- Manage all project communication with both customers and with internal organization
- Support the RFQ process
- Co-operate with other project managers to assure maximum efficiency for internal resources
- Provide input for developing policies and procedures related to Project Management
- Contribute to maintaining an effective organization through training, motivation and review of all project related staff
- Organizes and conducts CSI meetings at our customer, our suppliers and internally
- Organize structure and document project transfer to production
- Collect, analyze and report competitive information
- 5 to 10 year experience in an international contract- manufacturing, B2B or OEM environment
- To make the project successful, you have a high level of commercial interest and affinity.
- You are eager to find technical/financial solutions, thus helping our customers to reduce their costs or to improve their business
- You know how to inspire and motivate the project team (mainly Chinese based).
- You can convince customers that Xytech delivers the best quality at the best price.
Skills and Education required:
- Bachelor degree in mechanical- or electrical engineering
- Fluent in English language (both verbally and in writing)
- Enjoys and professionally handles the freedom of acting rather independently in parallel with the awareness that teamwork (e.g. with the Sales Team) is crucial to realize success.
- Proven and successful experience with managing complex technical projects.
- Willingness to travel frequently abroad to our customers and our factory in ChinaCompetences required:
- Understands and is inspired by technology: his/her technical knowledge is respected and valued by our customers and recognized to add value
- Is creative in order to build unexpected solutions
- Business acumen: understands the importance how the solutions form Xytech contribute to the business of our clients and understands related financials
- Understands how to manage and motivate the project team
- Self-starter and team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven by commercial result and excellent customer satisfaction
- Has the energy, empathy, personality and patience to develop relationships with customers.
- Good sense of humorReports to the Manager Project & Cost engineering of Xytech Module Technologies in
- Venray, the Netherlands.
Erna van den Berg,
phone +31 (0)478 554211.